36 Plus | Silitech | Arterial Fluid | 24pk
Our Best Selling Embalming Fluid. Combines well with any other fluid to add firmness without losing the natural skin pliability that SILITECH provides. Assures preservation and pleasing results with both normal and difficult cases. It is particularly effective on frozen, decomposed and other challenging cases.
- The lubricating, diffusing and penetrating advantages of SILITECH.
- The addition of Frigid STOP to prevent the causes of tissue gas.
- A water conditioner to neutralize calcium ions and soften hard water.
- In total: Four stacked surfactants to eliminate capillary surface tension and provide best-in-class distribution and diffusion
- A high, 33 index to ensure preservation.
- The best arterial penetration by far, it fills features completely leaving a long term, natural appearance and contains dye that does not fade.
- Don't be scared off by the index... Acts more like a mid than high index. An absolute must-have in the prep room!
- If you're new to Frigid you've got to try this one!!
Note: 36 PLUS is not recommended for a prep room attached to a septic system for which we recommend lanolin-based Tissue Guard 32.
Price is for 24pk case of 16oz/473ml
SKU: 1-36PL (33index)
|Fluid Index||33 Index|
|Bottle Size||16 oz|
|Case Size||24 pk|
|Unit weight||31 lb|
|Recommended Used For||
|Safety Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|Product Name||36 Plus | Silitech | Arterial Fluid | 24pk - Default Title|
- If the body displays medium to severe discoloration of the face and hands, it is best to start with a mild solution to clear lividity, then increase strength to desired firmness.
- Use Water/Clot Guard when moderate to heavy clotting is anticipated or distribution seems to be poor.
- Free Flo or Plasma Flo may be used as a co-injection if congealed or clotted blood is anticipated.
This fluid is absolutely AMAZING. It gives the embalmer the confidence they need to do their best.
The results provided with 36 Plus go unmatched. The Silitech allows for the best distribution and color diffusion. Excellent every day chemical in the prep room!