36 Plus | SPOOKY | Arterial Fluid | 12pk
Our Best Selling Embalming Fluid, with a Halloween twist.
Combines well with any other fluid to add firmness without losing the natural skin pliability that SILITECH provides. Assures preservation and pleasing results with both normal and difficult cases. It is particularly effective on frozen, decomposed and other challenging cases.
- The lubricating, diffusing and penetrating advantages of SILITECH.
- The addition of Frigid STOP to prevent the causes of tissue gas.
- A water conditioner to neutralize calcium ions and soften hard water.
- In total: Four stacked surfactants to eliminate capillary surface tension and provide best-in-class distribution and diffusion
- A high, 33 index to ensure preservation.
- The best arterial penetration by far, it fills features completely leaving a long term, natural appearance and contains dye that does not fade.
- Don't be scared off by the index... Acts more like a mid than high index. An absolute must-have in the prep room!
- If you're new to Frigid you've got to try this one!!
Note: 36 PLUS is not recommended for a prep room attached to a septic system for which we recommend lanolin-based Tissue Guard 32.
Price is for 12pk case of 16oz/473ml
SKU: 1-36PL-SPOOKY (33index)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $65.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
|Fluid Index||33 Index|
|Bottle Size||16 oz|
|Case Size||12 pk|
|Unit weight||15 lb|
|Recommended Used For||
|Safety Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|Product Name||36 Plus | SPOOKY | Arterial Fluid | 12pk - Default Title|
36 Plus (33 index, Silitech) Normal cases, where normal firmness is desired: use 6 or 8 ounces in the first gallon of cool water. The number of ounces of fluid can be adjusted in the second and subsequent gallons of diluted fluid as determined by body condition and the desires of the embalmer. For a high degree of firmness: use 8 to 10 ounces of 36 Plus per gallon of water. Difficult bodies, and where there is evidence of extensive chemotherapy or decomposition: 16 to 32 ounces of 36 Plus may be used. After injection of the first gallon of diluted fluid, the embalmer should proceed as professional judgment dictates. Special Circumstances:
- If the body displays medium to severe discoloration of the face and hands, it is best to start with a mild solution to clear lividity, then increase strength to desired firmness.
- Use Water/Clot Guard when moderate to heavy clotting is anticipated or distribution seems to be poor.
- Free Flo or Plasma Flo may be used as a co-injection if congealed or clotted blood is anticipated.