CAVITY 55 | Cavity Fluid | 24 pk
- A low odor cavity fluid with especially good disinfection and deodorizing capability.
- Features four proven preservatives and disinfectants.
- Quickly penetrates to areas where putrefaction and odor production are taking place and stops them.
- Excellent disinfectant properties of glutaraldehyde.
- Unique formulation of Methanol, formaldehyde and glutaraldehyde to desiccate and preserve tissue.
- Low index but works like a high!
Price is for a 24pk case of 16oz/473ml bottles
|Fluid Index||8 Index|
|Bottle Size||16 oz|
|Case Size||24 pk|
|Unit weight||31 lb|
|Recommended Used For||
|Safety Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|Product Name||CAVITY 55 | Cavity Fluid | 24 pk - Default Title|
Cavity 55 (8 index)
Normal cases: 2 pints. Larger bodies:
Larger bodies:may require 3 or more pints.
Bodies with extensive putrefaction may require 3 or more pints.
For external embalming and/or bleaching, saturate cotton with 5-Purpose Cavity. Apply the cotton pack to the area to be treated and cover the pack with plastic. If possible, allow it to work overnight.