Color Guard 1 | Jaundice Fluid | 24 pk
- Intended for use with a low to moderate index arterial fluid and cool water.
- It chemically reacts with bilirubin to change its yellow coloration to a red or rosy tone.
- The yellow of jaundice can be significantly reduced, especially in visible body areas.
- Color Guard 1 does not contain preservative properties.
Price is for 24pk case of 16oz/473ml bottles
SKU: 1-COLOG I
|Fluid Index||0 Index|
|Bottle Size||16 oz|
|Case Size||24 pk|
|Unit weight||31 lb|
|Recommended Used For||
|Safety Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|Product Name||Color Guard 1 | Jaundice Fluid | 24 pk - Default Title|
Color Guard I – Jaundice (no preservative properties)
Color Guard I does not contain preservative chemicals so will not firm the body. It is intended to be used with a low to moderate index arterial fluid.
- Use 8 to 16 ounces per gallon of cool or cold water, depending on the intensity of yellow color present and color development desired.
- Add 7 to 12 ounces of arterial fluid according to professional preference. Use only with a low to moderate index arterial fluid.
- Inject using intermittent drainage so it will be well distributed into all the required areas of the body. Color development will take place over a short period of time.
We highly recommend first trying the fluid on an area of the body that will not be shown.
To test the reaction of Color Guard I on a particular body, mix 10cc of Color Guard I with 10cc of arterial fluid and inject into the hip area. A red-pinkish tone should appear after a short time. Once appropriate levels are established for that particular case, the rest of the body can be treated.