EOTONE | Arterial Fluid | 24 pk
- Mid-to-high range index for when slightly more firmness is desired.
- Contains buffers and humectants to modify the formaldehyde level.
- Results in a pleasant even, light pink skin tone coloration.
- Perfuming compounds that are found in Patchoili and Almond scent provide a fresh odorizing agent.
- We love the immediate firmness that Eotone gives while embalming.
- It creates a soft, peachy and natural tone to the lips of decedents.
- Leaves skin and limbs pliable for dressing.
Price is for a 24pk case of 16oz/473ml bottles
Sale Sold out
Regular price $102.82 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
|Product Name||EOTONE | Arterial Fluid | 24 pk - Default Title|
Eotone (27 index)
Normal cases: use 6 to 8 ounces of Eotone per gallon of water.
For additional firmness: use 10 to 16 ounces per gallon or as professional judgment dictates.
- Use Water/Clot Guard when moderate to heavy clotting is anticipated or distribution seems to be poor.
- Free Flo or Plasma Flo may be used as a co-injection if congealed or clotted blood is anticipated.
In hard water areas: add 2 to 4 ounces of Water/Clot Guard.