HUMECTANT | Silitech | Supplemental Fluid | 12pk
- Co-injection for cases showing signs of dehydration. Features SILITECH.
- An emulsion of several special oils and moisturizing agents which help return sallow tissue to a life-like appearance with excellent cosmetic skin texture and body pliability.
- Wrinkling is controlled and a proper moisture level is restored.
- The moisture loving ingredients of Humectant work to prevent further dehydration by delaying the escape of water from surface tissues, and restoring the moisture level in deeper tissues.
- In addition to its ability to rehydrate tissue, Humectant modifies the harsh action of formaldehyde and softens the color of the dyes used in arterial fluids.
- Useful as a substitute for shaving cream to better see the areas you are shaving while ensuring the area stays hydrated
- Try a Webril soaked with Humectant as a topical treatment for lips to prevent/delay dehydration and impart a more natural coloring of lips. Same procedure very useful for infant/child hands and feet to ensure they stay soft to the touch and maintain a subtle pinkish hue.
- Mix with any arterial to add Frigid SILITECH to it.
Price is for a 12pk case of 16oz/473 ml bottles
Use 2 to 6 ounces of Humectant in each gallon of diluted arterial fluid.
On normal bodies: you can use 1 to 4 ounces per gallon of diluted arterial fluid to enhance the tissue feel and cosmetic effect, and to retard moisture loss.
Cases displaying severe emaciation use intermittent drainage technique in the last half gallon to adequately distribute solution into the tissues.