Rigid | Arterial Fluid | 24pk
- Well suited where a firm, well-preserved body is desired.
- includes a unique blend of buffers, humectants and plasticizers to odify the harshness of formaldehyde.
- Ideal for aggressive applications, especially advanced cancer (counteracts nitrogenous waste) and decomposition cases.
- The fluid of choice when there will be an extended period of time between death
- Can be added to an arterial solution to increase firmness.
- Frigid's highest index arterial fluid.
- Excellent "aggressive" chemical to use when extreme firmness is desired. Think decomp, autopsy or edema.
- Always great to have around the prep room as an additive fluid to partner with other Arterials for added firmness.
- Great for ship outs, delayed burial and trauma.
Price is for a 24pk case of 16oz/473ml bottles
|Product Name||Rigid | Arterial Fluid | 24pk - Default Title|
Rigid (35 index)
Normal cases: use 10 to 12 ounces of Rigid per gallon of diluted fluid.
Difficult cases or extended stay cases: use at least 16 or more ounces per gallon of diluted fluid.
- If the body displays medium to severe discoloration of the face and hands, it is best to start with a mild solution to clear lividity then increase strength to desired firmness.
- Use Water/Clot Guard when moderate to heavy clotting is anticipated or distribution seems to be poor.
- Free Flo or Plasma Flo may be used as a co-injection if congealed or clotted blood is anticipated.
In hard water areas add 2 to 4 ounces per gallon of Water/Clot Guard.
Rigid is also effective as a co-injection to other embalming solutions to increase firmness as desired by the embalmer.
I love the quick firming action I get when using Frigid Rigid. It provides an extra level of security when longterm preservation is desired.