ROSE COLORTONE DYE | Injection Dye | Sold Individually
- Non-formaldehyde, concentrated dye.
- Produces a natural, long-lasting, life-like color and cosmetic effect.
- Rose Colortone Dye is compatible with all arterial and supplemental fluids.
- A great dye to use when training apprentices! It shows very well throughout the body allowing you to see the fluid is properly distributing.
- Will bring a very lively and natural color to nail beds and palms of the hands.
- Never blotchy or darkening to the skin, regardless of skin tone, so its useful on every case.
- Often times makeup is unnecessary because of the appearance it produces.
Price is per 16oz bottle.
Rose Colortone Dye
Start with 1 capful of dye in the diluted arterial fluid.
Add additional dye if needed.
Use 2-4 ounces per half gallon to flush arterial and capillary system to allow better distribution and penetration of arterial solution.
- The concentration will vary with age, the condition of the body and the cause of death.
- Initial injection down a leg will help to determine the proper concentration and if additional dye will be beneficial.
Infants: use 8 to 10 ounces of Solvol per gallon of diluted arterial fluid.
Useful as a bleaching agent and flushing of discolorations.