STANDARD | Arterial Fluid | 24 pk
- Recommended for the most difficult cases.
- It is also a solid, higher index, fluid for normal cases.
- Formulated and buffered to control dehydration.
- Contains special salts that enhance the action of its preservative results.
- Suited for "hypo-injecting" areas of the body not receiving adequate distribution.
- One of the earliest Frigid formulas. A tried and true classic!
- Color doesn't blotch and firming is immediately detected during the embalming process.
- If you like Purple J give Frigid Standard a try!
Price is for a 24pk case of 16oz/473ml bottles
|STANDARD | Arterial Fluid | 24 pk - Default Title
Standard (32 index)
Recommended for the most difficult cases.
Normal cases: use 6 to 8 ounces of Standard per gallon of water.
Difficult cases or where stronger preservation is needed: use 10 to 16 ounces per gallon of water or as professional judgment dictates.
- If the body displays medium to severe discoloration of the face and hands, it is best to start with a mild solution to clear lividity, then increase strength to desired firmness.
- Use Water/Clot Guard when moderate to heavy clotting is anticipated or distribution seems to be poor.
- Free Flo or Plasma Flo may be used as a co-injection if congealed or clotted blood is anticipated.
In hard water areas: Add 2 to 4 ounces of Water/Clot Guard.
Suitable for “hypo-injecting” areas of the body not receiving adequate distribution.