FRIGID STREAMLINER MOBILE SET UP CART
The Streamliner is designed to work best when paired with a Frigid casket lowering device with placer set, giving you agravesite setup that is both safe and completely mobile.
- The Streamliner enables your setup to remain intact between burials.
- The tow bar is removable, allowing skirting to be attached.
- The Streamliner will relieve strain on the pallbearers’ backs, while two wheel brakes and wheel locks ensure that each burial takes place without mishap.
- Consistent use of the Streamliner Mobile Stand & Casket Carrier will lengthen the life of your Frigid lowering device by protecting it from drops and other accidents.
- The Streamliner ships complete with tow bar and one pair of steel channels. The drape comes in three colors and is available at an extra charge.
- Oversize option available. Frame is 6 inches wider to accommodate the Master Oversize device.
Hello I am writing a review about the streamliner casket lowering device. This device is new to us at our cemetery here in Georgia. For about a few months we didn't know exactly how to properly use the device, and then after seeing a youtube video on the use of it we decided to test it out. I took the lead in setting it up and using it. I'm not sure exactly if I had it set up properly or not but it did very well during the service. We received great reviews from the funeral home regarding the use of the new equipment. I have included photos for your review and criticism.
- ease of set up
- ease of tear down
- transporting device
- no clear instructions on how to connect the skirt (only 6 total hook and loop fasteners)
- frame of device is about 3-5 inches larger than the lowering device, which causes personnel to reach further to retrieve straps after lowering the casket
- not able to use the Wilbert Way device
- the wheel tracks do not allow the wheels to be centered (see picture for quality)