Velva Massage Cream | Antiseptic | Sold Individually
- Used externally to retain moisture in the skin, giving it a smooth, velvety texture, and to eliminate wrinkles.
- Velva Cream can also be employed with cotton when forming mouth features to prevent dehydration of the lips and on the surface of eye caps to retain moisture in the eyelids.
- Contains an antiseptic so this cream can be used on decedents that may be long holds without worry of mold growth.
- Can be used on both embalmed and unembalmed decedents.
- Will not create any discoloration or filmy buildup like other brand's creams can do when stored in a cooler or temperature controlled area.
Sold individually in 16 oz. / 473 ml container
VMC is a anti dehydrating antibacterial massage cream. To best protect the remains and yourself, immediately upon receiving the remains, apply a liberal amount of Velva Massage Cream onto the face, hands, and all viewing areas of the body, such as the ears, neck, and arms of the deceased.
The massage cream will not only protect against dehydration but also protects against bacteria forming spores from settling and growing because of its Antiseptic properties. Use a liberal amount of VMC after embalming as well. For bodies that need to hold over for longer periods of time, reapplication may be necessary.