WATER-CLOT GUARD | Water Softener | Clot Neutralizer | 24pk
- For outstanding control of hard water salts, which are frequently the cause of a blotchy appearance and fading color
- Hard water salts work against the embalmer and the arterial fluids by:
- Reacting with some of the dyes to reduce or eliminate their color.
- Reacting with anionic surfactants to negate their distribution and penetration ability.
- Water/Clot Guard neutralizes calcium, salts to prevent further clotting and to assist the break up of clots and congealed blood.
Price is for a 24pk case of 16oz/473ml bottles
Use at 2 to 4 ounces of Water/Clot Guard per gallon of diluted arterial fluids containing either formaldehyde or glutaraldehyde.
- It is best to add Water/Clot Guard first to the tank of water.
- Give Water/Clot Guard about 10 minutes for it to mix and work on the water.
- Then add the arterial fluid.
When used with Frigid Leak Guard, add Water/Clot Guard at one-half the number of ounces of Leak Guard to activate the glutaraldehyde.