Tissue Guard 32 | All-Purpose Arterial Fluid | 24 pk
- Armed with a particularly effective wetting agent that assures thorough distribution and deep penetration of body tissues for lasting preservation.
- Incorporates a special blend of humectant and dye to give a warm, even cosmetic effect, not the harsh effect sometimes obtained from unmodified dyes.
- Results in a firm body that retains some flexibility and natural feel.
- Combines well with any other arterial fluid and does not cause blotchy areas of intrinsic dye.
- Excellent for ship outs or decedents that will be held for a long time.
- If you're a fan of Triton fluids, you need to try Tissue Guard 32, the dye will not fade.
Price is for a 24pk case of 16oz/473ml bottles
|Product Name||Tissue Guard 32 | All-Purpose Arterial Fluid | 24 pk - Default Title|
Tissue Guard 32 (32 index, lanolin based)
Normal cases: use 8 to 10 ounces of Tissue Guard 32 per gallon of water.
For difficult cases: use 12 to 16 ounces in accordance with professional judgment.
- If the body displays medium to severe discoloration of the face and hands it is best to start with a mild solution to clear lividity, then increase strength to desired firmness.
- Use Water/Clot Guard when moderate to heavy clotting is anticipated or distribution seems to be poor.
- Free Flo or Plasma Flo may be used as a co-injection if congealed or clotted blood is anticipated.
In hard water areas: Add 2 to 4 ounces of Water/Clot Guard.